Last updated: February 24, 2020
Collecting and Using Your Personal Information
Types of Information Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain Personal Information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal Information includes any information that identifies you:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Payment information
- Purchase history, product and service selections, and other things that identify you
- Under certain circumstances, your device’s Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”)
Usage data is collected automatically when using the Service, but it does not provide information that can identify you.
Usage data may include information such as your device's IP Address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP Address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device. [We will not collect geolocation data unless you specifically provide your consent.]
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Use of Your Personal Information
We use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Information you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user and member.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services you have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
We may share your Personal Information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers and Business Partners: We use service providers and business partners to assist with providing our products and Services to you, host our Website, send out email updates, provide marketing and advertising services for us, and process payments. These service providers and business partners will have access to your Personal Information in order to provide these services, but when this occurs, we implement reasonable contractual and technical protections to limit their use of your Personal Information.
- For Business transfers: We may share, disclose, or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If you interact with other users or register through a third-party social media service, your contacts on the third-party social media service may see your name, profile, pictures and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you and view your profile.
Retention of Your Personal Information
The Company will also retain anonymized and aggregated usage data for internal analysis purposes.
Transfer of Your Personal Information
Your information, including Personal Information, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing or storage of your Personal Information are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good-faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Comply with a subpoena, court order, or other legal process, governmental request, or requirement applicable to our Company
- Protect or defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing or fraud in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Processing of Your Personal Information
Service providers have access to your Personal Information in order to perform their tasks on our behalf, and we expect them not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. We include some examples of our service providers below, but this list is not meant to be exclusive.
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
We may use service providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
Google AdSense DoubleClick Cookie
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing, or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
Facebook Fan Page
“Do Not Track” Policy
The Website does not currently recognize and process “do not track” signals from different web browsers. For more information on “do not track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.org.
Our Service is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian, and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us and we will remove that information from our servers.
We also may limit how We collect, use, and store some of the information of Users between 13 and 18 years old. In some cases, this means We will be unable to provide certain functionality of the Service to these users.
“Shine the Light” Act
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of Personal Information the business shares with third parties for that third party’s own direct marketing purposes, and the identities of those third parties with whom we have shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and want a copy of this notice, please submit an email request to [info
@myokore.com]. Please allow 30 days for a response.
- By email: info
@myokore.com, with the subject line: “Privacy”
- By visiting this page on our website: https://myokore.com/
- You may also contact us by mail at:
20801 Biscayne Blvd., Suite 455
Aventura, FL 33180