What does MYOKORE mean?
It is the word meshing of "Myology" - the science or anatomy of muscles, and "Core" - one's inner strength and foundation stability. All MYOKORE equipment engages the large muscles groups, stabilizer muscles, and triggers activation all the way down to the smallest twitch fibers for balance within each movement.
What type of body will I get using the MYOKORE equipment?
The MYOKORE equipment and method of training "Bodyweight to Burnout" is design to completely deplete the glycogen in the muscles through complete neuromuscular activation. The workouts are design to shred fat, elongate the muscles, build strength starting are the core (abs), shred, tone, and build substantial functional strength. A "beach body" look that comes with true core strength and balance behind the body's frame. You will MOVE better!
Is the MYOKORE equipment great for injury prevention or rehab?
Absolutely! MYOKORE's Hevia Bands, Ring and Hybrid Trainers all have a built in resistance band so each movement can be done at the lightest tension possible to work on flexibility, playability, and joint mobility. The rubber bands are also covered with a protective nylon webbing so the body never interacts with the natural rubber for latex allergens or have to worry about a band break.
What makes MYOKORE products better than the others?
Design Quality, Ease of Use, and Versatility of Exercises. With the MYOKORE products, you are getting the best equipment in functional training. MYOKORE's Founder, who also serves as lead design engineer, utilizes his professional expertise as a former NASA engineer to continuously innovate and build the best the market can offer in bodyweight and resistance band training.
What is MYOKORE's "Bodyweight to Burnout" Method, and why should I consider the Membership.
MYOKORE's biometrics lab spend over two years testing superset method, progressions and regressions, HIIT workout techniques that get the most out of a workout, but also enough time to let the muscles recover. Through resounding electroencephalogram (EEG) testing for muscles activation, the MYOKORE equipment paired with the workout method yielding the highest results for electrical stimulation and muscle exhaustion. Paired with the space interval training, the muscles are allowed to recover and tone, shred, and increase strength density. Click on the link to start the 7 Day Free Trail and see why it is the best. We also offer Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) credits towards certification.
What makes the Gravity Trainer better than all other suspension straps?
- The Gravity's lay-flat handle rest on the forearm so there is no skin rub or irritation
- The Gravity can be setup in a Single or Dual Mount option for exercises like suspended Roman Chair or pull-ups
- The Gravity uses a tacky "hypalon" material on the underside of the mounting straps so there is no shift/slip on the mounting bar
- Our Gravity straps can extend from 60" to 6" from mounting point handle grip and are precisely sewn so both straps are even
- The Gravity has a padded X cradle for arms, elbows, ankles, knees; this allows clients to do many more upper body exercise with the shorter 6" strap. ex. pull-ups, roman chair.
- The Gravity Strap length adjustment is simple and precise with the clip in/out of our V rings into the carabiner. We do not use a buckle-and-cam as this is not precise or quick, particularly in a group training scenarios. Trainers can simply call out to everyone in the class to clip to a V ring label to perform the exercise
- The two independent strap design on the Gravity Trainer allows for people to put their feet into the cradle without worrying the other strap will slide.
What makes the Fusion (Ring) Trainer better than all other suspension straps and bands?
- The Fusion (Ring) Trainer has a built-in integrated 15lbs. resistance band inside the tubular webbing straps. This means the straps toggle back and forth seamlessly as a resistance band and bodyweight straps where the user can perform both movements without any equipment change.
- The Fusion's lay-flat handle rest on the forearm so there is no skin rub or irritation
- The Fusion straps can be setup in a Single or Dual Mount option for exercises like suspended Roman Chair or pull-ups
- The Fusion (Ring) Trainer uses a tacky "hypalon" material on the underside of the mounting straps so there is no shift/slip on the mounting bar
- Our Fusion straps can extend from 60" to 12" from mounting point handle grip and are precisely sewn so both straps are even
- The Fusion 3-in-1 handle has a 1/3 olympic ring grip, padded X cradle for arms, elbows, ankles, knees, and velcro ankle straps, which allows people to do many more upper body exercise with the shorter 6" strap. ex. pull-ups, roman chair.
- he Fusion Strap length adjustment is simple and precise with the clip in/out of our V rings into the carabiner. We do not use a buckle-and-cam as this is not precise or quick, particularly in a group training scenarios. Trainers can simply call out to everyone in the class to clip to a V ring label to perform the exercise
- The two independent strap design on the Fusion (Ring) Trainer allows for people to put their feet into the cradle without worrying the other strap will slide.
What are the benefits of the MYOKORE HeviaTM Resistance Bands vs. other bands?
- Includes Patent Pending Hevia Resistance Band and Functional Sleeve combination
- All-natural rubber used in the bands; no synthetics and sourced via a drip refinement process from a sustainable rubber plantation
- Rubber-bands are fabricated through a multi-layering process to increase band life and strength to avoid abrupt band-breaks
- Padded and tacky inner sleeve backing for anti-roll on any body placement
- Protective sleeve prevents any band tears to occur on the body/skin
- Increased rubber-band longevity as there is no sweat on the rubber
- Protective Sleeve prevents hair / skin pinching, pulling or sliding
- Protective Sleeve acts as hand grips to put on / take off the bands
What are the sleeves made of?
The MYOKORE proprietary design includes elements of ballistic nylon, hardened neoprene, silica for breathability, padding, and longevity, and pick stitching with industrial velcro.
What are some uses for the Hevia bands?
- Optimal Use in the Online Training Platform - STUDIO M
- All Functional training & bodyweight workouts
- Progressions/Regressions to existing exercises
- Used as the sole product for resistance band based workouts
- Assisted Stretching & Injury Prevention
- Machine Exercises: treadmills, stair stepper, cycling bikes, rowing machines, among others
- Supplemental Exercise product to enhance workout and boost heart rate
How do I clean the Hevia bands?
- Spot clean with cleaning wipes
- Eligible for deep clean (e.g. stain removal) by hand wash in cool soapy water; air dry
- There is a video in our MYOKORE Membership and online free at the Vimeo account
How to I become a MYOKORE Ambassador? Can I promote MYOKORE products through my own promo code?
Yes, anyone can become an Ambassador spreading the word and our training method. Click here to join the MYOKORE Membership for a Free 7-Day Trial to learn more. As an Ambassador, you will have access to all STUDIO M workouts, setup tutorials, exercise libraries, and discount codes that you can offer as incentives to your network.
Does MYOKORE offer Custom Designs on the MYOKORE products?
Yes, we are happy to discuss options to co-brand together and accelerate your brand look within your gyms, home, and or studios to fit your needs. Contact us to inquire more!
What warranties are included in the MYOKORE equipment?
- Each piece of equipment comes with a limited warranty specified on the product page
- An upgraded commercial-use warranty is available for purchase on each product during check-out
- If you have any issues with your products within the limited warranty period, please contact to file a claim at warranty
What is the return policy?
There is a 30 Day Return Policy on all MYOKORE products. Visit the Returns tab at the bottom of the site to process a return via email. All emails must includes the Purchase Order Number, name, email, phone number, and address. Please also include the reason for return in the email, and then we will provide you a shipping address.